The whole truth about dairy milk (video)
We had to upload this video and for those of you who don’t know, you can also read the following:
Hippocrates, 2000 years ago linked milk consumption with allergies, rashes and gastrointestinal disorders:
• Milk consumption is associated with asthma attacks. The bronchial tubes are blocked by mucus resulting in coughing and obstruction by the casein milk casein.
• Milk sensitivity abnormalities: Chronic fatigue, Headaches, Musculoskeletal pain, Hyperactivity, Sleeping urine, Exacerbation of allergies, Asthma.
• CHILDREN’S HEALTH is associated with milk consumption: Allergies, iron deficiency, anemia, mental retardation, premature arteriosclerosis, juvenile diabetes, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, tooth decay, inflammatory diseases.
Osteoporosis is not a problem of calcium deficiency. Osteoporosis is the result of a loss of calcium, where the mass of milk proteins disrupts the pH of the blood, converting it to acid and causing the calcium in the bones to enter the bloodstream to balance the pH resulting in 50% of the calcium. to be excreted in the urine.
• Vitamin D in milk is destroyed by pasteurization
• Pasteurization destroys all enzymes, including phosphatase, which is essential for the assimilation of calcium, minerals and vitamins. During pasteurization, the milk is heated to 115 degrees Celsius, making the organic calcium insoluble and therefore very difficult to digest. Temperatures of 190 to 230 degrees Celsius are required to kill typhoid bacilli, coli, tuberculosis and corrugated fever. Pasteurization kills some beneficial bacteria that keep harmful bacteria in check. Within 24 to 48 hours after pasteurization, the amount of harmful bacteria doubles.
• Cow’s milk has twice as much protein as breast milk, so a calf doubles its weight very quickly. Baby calves that drank pasteurized milk died within 30 days.
and the list is endless .. “
This video show us, after giving birth,they are immediately separated from their babies.
Female calves will become,like their mothers, a milk production machine. Male calves will go to the meat industry.
Watch the video (greek and english subs) :
Share it with your people to know more!!!
Author (s): info-scanner