Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream. Easy to make!
This homemade vegan chocolate ice cream is rich, creamy, and easy to make.
- 1 cup milk of choice or canned coconut milk
- 1 cup canned coconut milk OR nondairy creamer or cashew cream
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp uncut stevia OR 1/3 cup sugar or pure maple syrup or honey
- optional mini chocolate chips
- Whisk all ingredients (except optional chocolate chips) in a dish. *Ice Cream Maker Version: transfer to your ice cream maker and watch the magic! (It took about 12-14 minutes in my Cuisinart. Make sure your ice cream maker’s base is completely frozen before use, or it will NOT work!) Stir in chips. You can eat it straight from the machine, or freeze a few hours for firmer texture. Homemade ice cream is best the day it’s made, but you can technically thaw it out and it will keep for a few weeks. *Food Processor/Vitamix Version: Pour your whisked mixture into ice cube trays and freeze. The next day, thaw just enough so your machine can blend the frozen mixture. Then process, scraping down or tampering as needed. *No Machine Version: If you don’t you don’t have any machine, you can still make a less-creamy (but still delicious) ice milk. Transfer the whisked mixture to a shallow container and freeze. Stir every half hour until you achieve a frozen ice milk texture.
for more click the link here: https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/vegan-chocolate-ice-cream/